5 ways custodial parents mess up (or how to drive your child away from you)

#1. Allow the new spouse to step into the arguments between you and the ex.
#2. Ask lots of questions about the ex and his (or her) new squeeze.
#3. Keeping to the letter of the agreement over  the child’s objections.
#4. Calling and demanding that the ex take all the access that the order allows.
#5. Venting about the ex to children. If he or she is a jerk, the child will tumble to this on her

Phone us at  519-256-9500

Please note: If you are involved  in a matrimonial dispute, we
strongly recommend that you retain a lawyer to represent
you at the first  possible opportunity;
This site and this note are designed only to acquaint you with a
few (and only a few) of the issues that may affect you.
It is not intended as legal advice on any specific case.
You are well advised to retain the services of an
experienced lawyer as soon as possible.
Let us represent you
Pearce Ducharme Family Law          
For an appointment phone us at    519-256-9500
For an appointment call 519 256 9500