Access Denied

Access can only be denied in the most serious of situations and these situations typically involve
physical abuse of children or some serious threat to the child.
A parent denied access for no reason needs a court order for specified access that can be enforced
by the police.
Police are often hesitant to get involved where there is no court order in place.

Please note: If you are involved  in a matrimonial dispute, we
strongly recommend that you retain a lawyer to represent
you at the first  possible opportunity;
This site and this note are designed only to acquaint you with a
few (and only a few) of the issues that may affect you.
It is not intended as legal advice on any specific case.
You are well advised to retain the services of an
experienced lawyer as soon as possible.
Let us represent you
Pearce Ducharme Family Law          
For an appointment phone us at    519-256-9500
For an appointment call 519 256 9500