Change/Vary Custody

Either party may apply to have a court order changed or varied .
To be successful the person bringing this motion to vary an order must demonstrate that there has been a material change in circumstance. Whether or not there has been a  material change in circumstance is a question of fact and any competent matrimonial lawyer can render advice on this issue.

Phone us at  519-256-9500

Please note: If you are involved  in a matrimonial dispute, we
strongly recommend that you retain a lawyer to represent
you at the first  possible opportunity;
This site and this note are designed only to acquaint you with a
few (and only a few) of the issues that may affect you.
It is not intended as legal advice on any specific case.
You are well advised to retain the services of an
experienced lawyer as soon as possible.
Let us represent you
Pearce Ducharme Family Law          
For an appointment phone us at    519-256-9500
For an appointment call 519 256 9500